Tony Bennett has captured many hearts in his 85 years, but now he’s helping others do the same. The crooner has partnered with Tiffany & Co. to create a playlist featuring his top ten favorite love songs of all time. Romantics can reference the iconic jeweler’s new iPhone App and website, WhatMakesLoveTrue.com for insight and advice; users can read true love stories, find romantic date locations, and download Bennett’s playlist to set the mood. We can already feel the love!
1. Ella Fitzgerald “I Am In Love”
2. Nat King Cole “Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup”
3. Peggy Lee “I’m In Love Again”
4. Doris Day “It’s Magic”
5. Frank Sinatra “I’ve Got the World On A String”
6. Chet Baker “My Funny Valentine”
7. Judy Garland “I Can’t Give Your Anything But Love”
8. Jo Stafford “You Belong to Me”
9. Bing Crosby “They Can’t Take That Away From Me”
10. Fred Astaire “Night And Day”
To download the playlist, please visit WhatMakesLoveTrue.com.