GET THE LATEST IN FASHION + BEAUTY
5 Beauty Products EVERY Woman Of Color Should Own
By India-Jewel Jackson March 14, 2011
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again—when it comes to beauty, in our book ‘naturally gorgeous’ will always win, even if we have to achieve the look with a little cosmetic help. Problem is, when makeup products are branded nude, their definition of nude typically isn’t applicable to everyone. Good thing we’ve done the research for you! If your complexion clocks in at 4, 5, or 6 on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale, the assortment below features everything you need to look beautiful in the ‘buff.’
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette, $48 at UrbanDecay.com
2. MAC Tinted Lip Glass in Oh Baby, $14,50 at MACCosmetics.com
3. HIPP x RBG Nail Polish in F2, F3, and F4, $16 each at RGBCosmetics.com
4. MAC Surf, Baby Skinsheen Bronzer Stick in Gilty Bronze, $29.50 at MACCosmetics.com
5. TopShop Blush in High Five, $12 at TopShop.com
5 Solutions to Common Scalp Problems
We know that healthy hair starts at the scalp, but what can you do if you need a...
Meet The Next Generation Latinas
Latina Magazine kicked off a week filled with inspiration at its Next Generat...
Kinks to Curls: Top Products for Natural Hair
Coarse. Textured. Frizzy. Untamed. Those are just a few of t...
Last week, the Bronx rolled out the red carpet to honor black women who have emp...
Talk about a complete 180!Over the yearsBeyonc has b...
The single gal's dating life can be pretty scary. We all know what it's like to ...
For The Latest In Fashion + Beauty
Get Our Weekly Newsletter