Though we’re hesitant to completely shift our wardrobes over to full-fledged fall, we can’t say the same about our makeup drawers. What’s making us so excited to warm things up is the vast array of color and textures that we can play with on our eyes. Fall fashion week taught us a colorful lesson, and we’re putting it to use now. While we’re introducing browns, grays, and coppers to our shadow collection (like we always do for fall), we’re making it a point to add a pop of color here and there. On the list: orange, blue and purple – with a hint of green. Here are some palettes and pots that are on our fall beauty wish list:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Kush, available at UrbanDecay.com for $18.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color ‘Instant Intense’ Eyeshadow Trio, available at Macys.com for $36.
- Jason Wu for Lancome Eyeshadow Palette in Violet Streak, available at Nordstrom.com for $51.
- ULTA Demi Eyeshadow in Mimosa, available at ULTA.com for $4.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Eyeshadow in The Starlet, available at Sephora.com for $59.
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Moonlit, available at Target.com for $5.99.
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Allspice, available at NeimanMarcus.com for $32.
- NARS Cream Eyeshadow in Lido, available at NARScosmetics.com for $24.
- Illamasqua Reflection Palette, available at Illamasqua.com for $46.50.