It just wouldn’t be Super Bowl Sunday without a few splurge-worthy snacks and appetizers. It’s time to go all out for game XLVIII, and we’re ready to whip up some delicious bites. These snacks are perfect to bring over to a friend’s gathering, or serve at your festive football fête. Whether you and your crew are rooting for the Broncos or the Seahawks (or maybe it’s a house divided!), these recipes will have your guests talking long after the halftime show. Want more ideas for appetizers to serve on Super Bowl Sunday? Check out this recipe collection from Foodie for more delicious inspiration.
1. Extraordinary Everyday Baked Buffalo Wings by Chez Us
2. Taquitos with Chicken, Smoked Cheddar and Pepper Jelly by Cafe Johnsonia
3. Gluten Free Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese from Little Leopard Book
4. Classic Spinach Dip from Lucy Handler
5. Mini Loaded Potato Superbowl Footballs from the Curvy Carrot
6. Beef Chili Tamale Pie from It’s Not Easy Eating Green