GET THE LATEST IN FASHION + BEAUTY
8 Great Lasers in a Bottle
By India-Jewel Jackson December 15, 2011
Scared to go under the laser? Thank goodness there’s a liquid equivalent! These potent miracles in a bottle offer impressive, comparable results at a serious fraction of the price. One-part sci-fi, two-parts awesome!
1. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector, $44.50, Clinique.com
2. DermaDoctor Photo Dynamic Therapy™ Sunlight-Activated Laser Lotion SPF 30, $85, DermaDoctor.com
3. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer™, $75, Sephora.com
4. Dr. Brandt Skincare Laser-a-Peel® System, $75, Sephora.com
5. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Laser Corrector SPF 20, $24.99, Walgreens.com
6. Biotherm Celluli Laser Intensive Night, $50, Biotherm.com
7. Virtual Laser Redness Rescue, $15.99, Amazon.com
8. Gatineau Laser Day Concentrate, $40, Amazon.com
Glam Week in Review: Rumors of a Victoria Beckham ...
If the rumor is true, Victoria Beckham could be on her way t...
Glam's Week in Review: Time's Fashion Influencers,...
Thierry Mugler is regaining control of his eponymous brand a...
Nifty Nails:The Sharpie Mani That's DIY
The age-old Sharpie. We've used them to doodle on everything...
Naughty or Nice? MAC and Urban Decay Make You Deci...
ONE OF CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST SAM FINE'S MOST REPEATED QUOT...
Get Supple Skin By Spring
It might not feel like it now, but spring is right around the corner. That means...
For The Latest In Fashion + Beauty
Get Our Weekly Newsletter