If a pre-summer vacation is in the near future, we’re guessing that a warm weather destination is on the agenda. If you’re off to celebrate spring break, first off, avoid all men by the name of Alien (we know you’ve seen the movie). Secondly, you’re going to need a bikini for the occasion, and not any old swimsuit will do. That goes for all the ladies hitting the beach in the next couple of months, whether it’s for your mid-semester school break or just for the sake of getting away from reality and into the sun.
Kickstart your summer with a spring two-piece that truly makes a statement. We’re looking for head turning, brilliant bikinis that’ll bring style to the sea-side. For the bohemian babe, Anna Kosturova‘s line of fringed and crocheted suits will satisfy your free spirit. If you’re looking to start the party, go with a wild print and bright color, like the fierce fuchsia Natalie top and Serena bottom from Wet Swimwear or George J. Love‘s latest leopard bikini. Interested in a softer style? Look for pastels, florals, and flirty details–you can even add a vintage touch with high waisted bottoms like the Dana style, also from most recent Wet collection. There’s something for everyone. Just go with the bikini that best translates your day-to-day fashion sense into swimwear–that’s what you’ll feel most fierce in.
1. Charlie by Matthew Zink Bikini, available at Thecorner.com for $277
2. Fringe Bikini, available at AnnaKosturova.com for $155
3. Eileen top, available at Wet-Swimwear.com for $82
Janie bottom, available at Wet-Swimwear.com for $82
4. Bare Strappy Bikini, available at Mlleclothing.com for $125
5. George J. Love Bikini, available at Yoox.com for $95
6. Casandra top, available at Wet-Swimwear.com for $63
Dana bottom, available at Wet-Swimwear.com for $51
7. Natalie top, available at Wet-Swimwear.com for $57
Serena bottom, available at Wet-Swimwear.com for $55
8. Botanic Bamboo Print Bikini, available at Topshop for $72