The Kardashian sisters minus new mama Kim were nothing but smiles on their June 18th Brentwood froyo run, the girls’ first public outing since the birth of their new niece. Looking casual, cool, and very LA, the stylish duo didn’t scrimp on style amidst the family excitement. Not that we’re surprised.
Khloe kept things edgy in an ironic dripping Chanel logo tee and faded distressed denim. In proper Kardashian fashion, her outfit wasn’t complete without a pair of stilettos, in this case studded with a sky high heel.
“Little” big sister Kourtney was a vision of vintage beach glamour; her striped shorts, tied up blouse, and coral wedges were topped off with a luxurious white turban headband. Both Kardashians’ outing ensembles called for shade from the paparazzi, which they got thanks to some oversized black sunnies.
With aunties this chic, baby Kimye (quite possibly named Kaidence Georgia Donda West) is sure to be a style star from the start. In the meantime, we can try our own luck at looking Kardashian kool in Khloe and Kourtney’s looks for less.
1. Chanel Drip Tee, available at Skreened.com for $24.99
2. Light Denim Shorter Length Super Skinny Jeans, available at River Island for $80
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 342/S, available at Couture.zappos.com for $98
4. Calfskin Cross-Body Bag, available at Brooks Brothers for $149
5. Nude Strappy Sandals, available at Wallisfashion.com for $44
1. Tie Front 3/4 Shirt, available at Ann Taylor for $58
2. Genie by Eugenia Kim Penny Twist Turban Headband in White Lace, available at Boutiquetoyou.com for $36
3. Spitfire Novocane Round Sunglasses, available at Urban Outfitters for $35
4. Gold Omega Cuff, available at BaubleBar.com for $28
5. Stella McCartney d’Orsay Patent Cork Wedge, available at Bergdorf Goodman for $342
6. Emma Cook Stripe High-Waisted Shorts, available at Matchesfashion.com for $118