In the world of celebrity fashion face offs, Victoria Beckham and Katherine Jenkins went head to head in a blue and black pencil midi, a cringeworthy coincidence considering those rumors about a possible Katherine and David Beckham affair. We have to give it to Posh, though, who wore the frock first whilst partying in Hollywood last February. Plus, she created the dress, thus styling it specific to the vision it was designed around. While the original cobalt get-up, from Victoria’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection, cost a whopping $2,600, it’s inspired us to locate looks for less that center around the black and blue color pairing. Which frock’s for you?
1. Miso Cross Ribbed Dress, available at Republic for $31.50
2. Motel Nina Dress in Marine Blue, available at Motelrocks.com for $16
3. Angel Eye Women’s Peter Pan Collar Blue Dress, available at Vanmildert.com for $22
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Blue Anya Crepe Dress, available at Lyst for $398
5. James Lakeland Button Dress, available at John Lewis for $125
6. Peter Som Blue Jersey Lace Dress, available at Avenue32.com for $460