THE HAIR: Beautiful ballet inspired double braids were entwined in black ribbon and floral scarves to create a a feminine, romantic look juxtaposed with the show’s icy theme.
To get the ‘do, follow these steps from the creator of the look, stylist James Pecis:
1. Blow dry hair straight using the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i.
2. Apply PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mouse throughout hair to create texture
3. Part hair in the center to create two ponytails and secure
4. Apply PHYTO 9 Nourishing Day Cream on each ponytail and through the ends of the hair
5. Secure pieces of ribbon around each ponytail and braid each, using 2 strands of hair, and the 2 strands of ribbon, to create a sailor rope braid
6. Take the two braids and twist them together, tying them with the ribbon in a bow
7. Finish with PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray
THE MAKEUP: Before applying makeup, beauty expert Romy Soleimani had her team use Jurlique skin products to prep the models’ faces. The brand’s Rosewater Balancing Mist, Calendula Redness Rescue Soothing Moisturising Cream, and Rose Love Balm helped calm redness, rosacea, and blemishes. The makeup artists then used the Kevyn Aucoi Primed Skin Developer and Liquid Airbush Foundation to create a soft, dewy face. Models’ makeup was frosty, reminiscent of dew drops, with the help of The Kevyn Aucoin Loose Shimmer Shadow in Selenite (available in summer 2014) and his Sensual Skin Enhancer SX02 on cheeks and cheekbones. Then, a geometricly shaped black wing was applied on the upper lid using The Precision Liquid Liner. The contrast between the sharp, dark liner and the pale, cold looking face was finished off with an icy pout via The Kevyn Aucoi Matte Lip Color in Persistence and Evermore.
THE MANI: Honor’s two tone, red and pink mani represented flowers present amidst the snow. The nail was painted with Deborah Lippman’s It’s Raining Men fiery shade and then lined around the sides and across the top with her rosey Break For Love color, which will be available on Beauty.com in March.