The big chill cooling off the Big Apple was not a joke.
Between the polar vortex and the dry heat keeping us nice and toasty, our skin is screaming for moisture! From the shower to my vanity, I’ve spent the season playing with a swarm of rich moisturizers to keep my skin happy and hydrated. A pro tip I’ve learned along the way: layer a water-based moisturizer under an oil-based formula to seal it all in. Before slipping into something warm, snag some of my favorite magnificent moisturizers for soft skin through the thaw.
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Treatment, available at Morrocanoil.com for $27
- Artistry Youth Xtend Protecting Cream, available at Amway.com for $92
- Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Body Wash, available at Drugstore.com for $8.99
- Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil, available at IndieLee.com for $32
- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla Macadamia Kiss, available at Soap.com for $3.99
- Hada Labo Tokyo Hydrating Facial Cleanser, available at Walgreens.com for $11.99
- Cetaphil Intensive Moisturizing Cream, available at Soap.com for $7.99
- Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream, available at Target for $10.49
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream, available at Fresh.com for $42