Oh Kate Hudson–spawn of ’60s sensation Goldie Hawn, lover of rock stars, and forever Penny Lane in our hearts, bohemianism is in your blood. The actress was practically made for the free spirited look, with her tousled blonde locks and carefree charm. After celebrating her birthday fiance Matthew Bellamy, Hudson made a morning run to the Appointment Studio in Pacific Palisades wearing a sensationally boho-chic ensemble–flowing printed pants, a baggy tee, John Lennon inspired sunglasses, and a tasseled necklace. She completed the laid back look with Koolaburra’s leather sling back thongs. A loyalist to the celebrity approved brand, photographed multiple times in their Savannity fringed boots and Kythira fringed flats, we’re not surprised she chose Koolaburra’s cool and affordable spring and summer sandal to run errands in. Get her look below!
1. Ray-Ban round-frame metal mirrored sunglasses, available at Net-a-porter.com for $170
2. Rag & Bone basic “Brando” tee, available at Lagarconne.com for $95
3. “Bohemian Spirit” woven pants, available at Forever 21 for $17.80
4. Gold & Gray knotted pink aventurine necklace with tassel, available at Bluefly.com for $320
5. Micro stud bar pendant necklace, available at Bauble Bar for $36
6. Spellbound woven crossbody, available at Shopprimadonna.com for $32.99
7. Farren laser-cut leather thong sandal, available at Koolaburra.com for $115