We’re always all about what Francois NARS has to offer, and this fall his new collection is inspired by the ‘90s movie, Lolita. For his doll-like and sophisticated collection, he chose Heather Marks as his model because he was looking for someone who could “Represent the modern independent woman, but who also had a girlish innocence about her.”
Check out his amazing collection below and engage in the classic yet edgy beauty.
1. Brumes Duo Eyeshadow- Matte charcoal and blue slate, perfect for an elegant smoky eye. $32.
2. Silk Road Duo Eyeshadow- Icy pink and warm rose with golden flecks create a rather subtle yet exotic look when paired together. $32.
3. Fast Ride Lipstick- Sheer mulberry when on the lips, this color is absolutely playful and daring. $24.
4. Indian Summer Duo Eyeshadow- Frosted champagne mixed with mustard seed looks like you’ve been in the sunshine, even when it’s fall. $32.
5. Tokaido Express Nail Polish- Black amethyst mixed with gold dust, this is an updated look to old favorite, black polish. $16.
6. Mekong Single Eyeshadow- Blackened espresso with rose gold can be worn heavily for a sexy look, or lightly for a sophisticated look. $22.
xx, Arielle Sobov