As much as everyone loves a good smoky eye, it’s time to say buh-bye to the makeup go-to as summer is (finally) quickly approaching! Warmer temperatures provide for the opportunity to lighten up on your beauty look, opting for a more natural, sun kissed appearance. In the interest of nudging Mother Nature to make an appearance sooner, rather than later, and kick off a few of our favorite months and outdoor activities, we’re on the hunt for a fresh collection of beauty supplies for summer. Between planned vacations that require a bit of plane travel, impromptu weekend trips to Montauk, and summer days in the park that transition into summer nights at a rooftop party, we’re cultivated a tested and true group of brilliant beauty finds so we’ll be prepared no matter where fun finds us!
- Sonia Kashuk® Yarn Print – Double Zip Clutch, available at Target for $14.99
- CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara, available at Target for $6.94
- e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner Set, available at Target for $3.00
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Haute Pink Twist, available at Target for $6.99
- Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow – Party Pop, available at Target for $7.49
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, available at Target for $7.44
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends, available at Target for $10.79