Kim Kardashian stepped out recently in Beverly Hills in a navy blazer, dark denim jeans, and navy blue lace top combination which shows off a bit of her baby bump…and it made me think about Kardashian’s many interesting maternity ensembles throughout her pregnancy. While she doesn’t always get it right, let’s recap some of my favorite Kim Kardashian maternity moments thus far.
- At first I wasn’t sure how Kim was going to continue with her love for leather, but of course she managed to figure out. What was her answer? A bump-hugging leather dress.
- We can’t forget Kim’s love of the maternity pencil skirt. At first I thought it looked uncomfortable…but who cares?
- What about that time she wore the pink Juan Carlos Obando dress with Kanye while sightseeing in Brazil? I love how the dress is so flowy!
- The sea green maternity dress from this week? So fab.
- While I don’t exactly love the entire outfit, I can’t deny how striking her makeup was that day she left court accompanied by ten police officers.
- Then there’s the long trench coat ensemble from Paris, which I absolutely love.
What maternity moment will she wear next? One thing’s for sure, we as long as the rest of the world will be watching as she moves towards her Summer due date!
B.Scott, The Multimedia Maven and Every Girl’s Best Friend, serves as the premiere tastemaker of lovebscott.com, providing his ‘love muffins’ with the latest in celebrity news, entertainment, fashion and advice. He’s best known as one of the first internet celebrities to successfully transition into television and radio.