Some of our favorite celebrities are jumping on board the dress as a coat boat, and we want in on the look. Kim Kardashian rocked a double breasted blazer frock, Leelee Sobieski stunned in a red version of the trend (cinched so good with a metallic belt), Jennifer Lawrence looked sultry in a mini trench dress straight off the Dior runway, and Kirsten Dunst looked adorable in a navy swing style. The result is a totally put together, ultra flattering, easy to style outfit. To get the look for yourself, pair your coat dress with a pair of pumps and a chic undo. Pick a lighter weight material and rock the look through spring!
1. Rachel Zoe Black Velvet Cameron Tuxedo Coat, available at Stylebop.com for $904
2. Asymmetrical Double-layers Lacing Cream Trench Coat, available at Romwe.com for $79.99
3. Jill Sander Cotton Trench-Dress, available at Browns Fashion for $590
4. McQ Alexander McQueen Contrast Sleeve Coat, available at Matchesfashion.com for $1,129
5. Alaia Coat, available at Colette.fr for $10,991
6. Puff Sleeve Pleat Hem Red Coat, available at Romwe.com for $155.99