GlamBuzz recently blogged about the new photos from Tim Burton’s Alice, which were, in typical Tim Burton style, eerily (and creepily) pretty. The makeup on all characters, from Johnny Depp’s Mad Hatter to Helena Bonham Carter’s Red Queen, is brilliantly over-the-top, but we’re not about to suggest full-on white face paint or half a face-full of blue eye shadow. One character’s look did stand out to us, though, as particularly beautiful—and doable—for real life.
The White Queen, played by the ever-gorgeous Anne Hathaway, emanates both elegance and drama with her alabaster skin, ethereal blond hair, and vivid lips and brows. We especially love the scarlet lip—if you want the White Queen’s look, we suggest starting there!
1. Elizabeth Arden Pretty Irresistible Lips in Perfect Coral, $21.50 at Beauty.com.
2. Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Merlot, $14 at Sephora.com.
3. CoverGirl Continuous Lip Color in Honeyplum Glow 800, $5.20 at Drugstore.com.
4. Lola Cosmetics Crème Lipstick in Sweet Love, $20 at Makeup.com.
5. Guerlain KissKiss Extreme in Rouge Infini, $30 at Sephora.com.