That’s right–Africa. Not the expected destination for a 21st birthday celebration, but X-Factor judge Demi Lovato is anything but cliche. The “Heart Attack” singer skipped the Las Vegas Strip August 20th and instead spent her big day doing charity work with the Toronto-based youth organization, Free the Children. Having gone through and overcome personal struggles at such a young age, we aren’t surprised Lovato would choose helping others over laying into her first legal shots. Anyways, there’s always time to hit the club in the future. The starlet shared photos of her special celebration, which she called “the best day of [my] life,” via Instagram, looking healthy and relaxed in a comfortable but stylish light denim button-front, black wayfarers, a cool bandana, and multi-colored strands of beads around her neck.
1. Ray-Ban Large Wayfarer, available at Piperlime.com for $130
2. ACNE Wave Washed Denim Shirt, available at Barney’s New York for $260
3. Full Tilt Stretch Knotted Bandana, available at Tilly’s for $6.99
4. Vanessa Mooney Fawn Necklace, available at Pinkmascara.com for $81
5. Made for Orelia Multi Bead Charm Necklace, available at Asos.com for $21.10
6. Jag Louie Bermuda Shorts, available at Lord and Taylor for $35.40
7. Belle Sigerson Morrison Leather Gladiator Sandal, available at Farfetch.com for $195