Celebrate Earth Day 2013 with sound style by adding a piece of recycled, renewable and sustainable jewelry to your bauble box. From necklaces that give back to earrings made with tact, get Glam and love the planet too with these eco friendly finds.
1. “Savana” recycled leather necklace, available at Boticca.com for $116
This multi-colored fringe chocker is made from strips of the leather from designer Giulia Boccafogli‘s other works. By recycling her materials, Boccafogli makes sure nothing goes to waste.
2. Robyn Rhodes Rumi Necklace, available at Couturecandy.com for $125
20% of all the proceeds from this natural Amazonite stone necklace with be donated to Global Green USA. This organization has proven itself as a national leader in pushing for smart solutions to global warming such as building eco friendly structures for affordable housing, schools and communities.
3. Bluma Project Tala Necklace, available at Otte for $78
This pink and yellow necklace has been handmade in the Phillippines from renewable and sustainable wood materials.
4. Cara Recycled Jersey necklace, available at Fashion-conscience.com for $38.14
Made from recycled cotton jersey, pair this brass detailed necklace with a simple tee and dark jeans.
5. Charles Albert Gold And Recycled Glass Bangle, available at Maxandchloe.com for $63
This beautiful bracelet is made from thin gold and recycled blue glass. Wear it with anything and everything.
6. Melissa Joy Manning Large Lapis and Pyrite Drops, available at Clay-pot.com for $1,285
Melissa Joy Manning‘s hand crafted jewels are made in her green certified studio and constructed from recycled material and sustainable gems.
7. Zoe Twitt shard crystal ring, available at Shopgoldyn.com for $253
This gorgeous hand made crystal and metal statement ring is made from all recycled materials. Use it to dress up your next going out ensemble.