Even though summer is almost here, in San Francisco it’s pretty much year-round boots weather. If you’re mildly obsessed with boots like our San Francisco editors, this is a great thing. However after years of boots wearing, we have yet to find socks that last season after season. The cute pairs we pick up at fast fashion stores get holey after two months and the ones that last look like something our dad’s would wear (no offence, Dad!). Enter: Stance. With Aztec prints, chevron, stripes, and even beading, we’ve finally found comfy, quality pairs that won’t embarrass us if they’re caught peaking out of our Rachel Comey boots. The combed cotton feels like butter on our feet while still letting them breathe. Plus, the sizes are spot on. If you’re sick of droopy socks caught in your ankle boots, try the anklet style. If your boots are a bit higher (think 2-3 inches above the ankle), the everyday crew is perfect. They even have a tall pair for those knee high riding boots you’ve been eyeing from Frye. We’ve been wearing ours for about a year now and they’re showing no sign of holes. Hooray! Trust us when we say, once you go Stance, you won’t go back. Give your sock drawer a much-needed makeover (you know you need to!) so you’ll be ready to go this fall.
- Everyday Crew Socks in San Manuel, available at Stance for $15
- Everyday Crew Socks in Mixie, available at Stance for $12
- Everyday Crew Socks in Cheetah, available at Stance for $15
- Anklet Socks in Treviso, available at Stance for $12
- Anklet Socks in Durango Yellow, available at Stance for $12
- Everyday Crew Socks in Shellback, available at Stance for $15
- Beaded Everyday Crew Socks in Kingston, available at Stance for $24