Easter fashion is often thought to be prissy and vomitatious, but this year’s options are actually quite chic. Join us on our stylish hunt and fill your basket with these fashion forward treasures.
1. Anya Hindmarch is having an Easter Egg-stravaganza at her stores through Sunday, where shoppers will have the opportunity to choose a chocole egg, crack it open and discover whether or not they have won a fabulous prize, including a new bag or a gift certificate to a chic florist.
For store locations visit Anyahindmarch.com
2. Baubles will always have you feeling and looking festive and this bracelet from J.Crew fuses Spring finest colors for a subtle touch.
Available at Jcrew.com for $125
3. Florals will carry you through the season- We love this feminine hazy watercolor skirt
from Elizabeth and James. Whirl and Twirl your way through the holiday and beyond.
Available at Chickdowntown.com for $295
4. Step in style in these light blue patent toe flats. This airy style by Maloles will have you walking on sunshine.
Available at Shopbop.com for $325
5. This pale pink Miu Miu tote sure beats carrying around an Easter basket. The sweet bows add a fun feminine touch to a soft and versatile carry all.
Available at forzieri.com for $1,240