While pastels are synonymous with the start of spring, they pale in comparison to a hint of glint when taking your eye look up a notch. From Jenny Packham’s mystical disco revelers to Jason Wu’s smoldering downtown glamor, a slew of designers added a bit more glitz to their Spring 2014 runways with shimmering shadows. Start off with a soft wash of the sparkly stuff à la Alice + Olivia, as you can always concentrate the color to your comfort level. Just remember, don’t let anyone dim your shine!
1. Pacifica Gossamer Wings Iridescent Palette, available at Target.com for $11.99
2. NARS Eye Shadow Duo, available at NARSCosmetics.com for $35
3. Laura Geller Crème Glaze Intensifying Baked Eyeshadow Palette, available at Nordstrom.com for $29
4. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow, available at StilaCosmetics.com for $32
5. Lit Cosmetics No Glitter No Glory Kit, available at Sephora.com for $19.95
6. Bobbi Brown Pastel Bright Eye Palette, available at BobbiBrown.com for $52