Have you finished all your holiday shopping yet? I find I always forget about the stocking stuffers until the last minute. Here are 5 quick ideas for glam little stocking stuffers any lady will love:
1. Avène Eau Thermale Spray: the most refreshing facial mist, there’s a reason this brand is so popular with the girls in France.
2. Hunter Boot Shine: if she’s got a pair of rubber boots to wear in fall and winter — Hunters or not — this boot shine sponge makes for a great gift.
3. RGB Nail Color in Tropic: RGB is a cosmetics company that makes nail color that’s truly non-toxic — and in an array of chic, modern colors.
4. Eye Masks: These colorful eye masks from Pretty Plum Sugar make for a great gift, especially for anyone who lives in an urban environment or travels a lot.
5. Minimergency Kit for Her: Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits have been around for a few years, but I always love the new patterns they constantly come up with. No harm in having one of these in every single purse you own!
Victoria McGinley is a New York City based web designer and consultant, who writes a daily lifestyle blog that covers plenty of topics to delight and inspire, including style, design, art, culture, beauty, and original recipes. A native of Austin, Texas, she has been blogging since 2008, and in early 2012, she launched her design studio, and loves working with creative small businesses and bloggers alike. When she’s not blogging or working with clients, you can find Victoria exploring New York with her husband Joe, and their French bulldog, Lucy. Visit her site and her blog.