If you’re packing for a faraway paradise this weekend, or perhaps just headed to the local beach, wherever you’re off to from Friday to Sunday, there are a few necessities you’ll need. Lucky for you, our smooth summer style picks fit into a size-conscious weekend bag. So after you’ve packed the basics, like your outfit and accessories, consider these savvy summer travel musts to fill whatever room you have left.
First up is a double-acting tinted moisturizer and powerful sunscreen—it’ll hide imperfections while protecting against the sun, so you’ll have to pack only one item that acts as two. Look for similar beauty double-threats when you’re short on room. Next, stun in the sun in a pair of bright neon flip-flops. You can’t go wrong with Havaianas. From the beach to the beach bar, these babies are versatile, comfortable, and classic—and an absolute travel necessity. Best of all, with a rainbow of colors to choose from, you can simply select the thongs that best match your style aesthetic and not have to pack multiple pairs when you’re limited on room. Now that you’ve found your dancing shoes, throw in a Bluetooth speaker that’ll take the tunes seaside, with its super portable, pocket-size style. Get packing and get going, glam girl—now let’s hear it for the weekend!
1. Mara Hoffman Print Stretch-Modal Cover-up, available at Net-a-porter.com for $275
2. Outlook Eyewear Caliente 50mm Foldable Sunglasses, available at Nordstrom for $120
3. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, available at Sephora for $42
4. Lisboa BluGo Speaker, available at Shopprimadonna.com for $49.99
5. Amika Mighty Mini Ceramic Styler, available at Sephora for $29
6. Havaianas Slim Neon Orange Flip Flops, available at Havaianas for $26
7. Printed Stripe Weekender Bag, available at C.Wonder for $124.99