As much as we love wearing heels with our holiday dresses, sometimes it’s just more practical to wear flats when we’re rushing from party to party. Luckily, there are endless choices when it comes to beautiful, fancy (and comfortable!) ballet flats, too. We’ve put together some of our favorites—the prices range from we’ll-take-one-in-every-color to never-gonna-happen, but they all have enough pizzazz to help you work the party circuit.
1. BP ‘Frankie’ Flat in Silver Crackled Leather, $59.95 at Nordstrom.com.
2. Rhinestone Bow Ballet Flats in Silver, $15.80 at Forever21.com.
3. Sesta Flat in Camel, $71.99 at Heels.com.
4. Wanted Frills Flat in Bronze, $35 at Piperlime.com.
5. Miu Miu Studded Bow Ballet Flat in Black, $450 at Barneys.com.
6. Dolce & Gabbana Studded Ballet Flat, $945 at Endless.com.