1. Histories de Parfums 1876 Mata Hari, $125 – $205 at HisotriesdeParfums.com (Smells like: Pomander Ball)
2. Hermès Elixir des Merveilles, $108 – $149 at Nordstrom.com (Smells like: Pine and Fir Trees)
3. Demeter Sugar Plum, $6-$39.50 at DemeterFragrance.com
4. Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger, $60-$110 at JoMalone.com (Smells like: Gingerbread)
5. Comme des Garçons Sherbert Series 5 Peppermint, £28 at DoverStreetMarket.com (Smells like: Candy Canes)
We’re already knee-deep in the holidays and between decking the halls, stirring up a celebratory cocktail, handling your shopping list, and perfecting your holiday playlist, there still may be a few scrooges hanging around to try and spoil things. Lighten their mood and take the scents of the seasons with you with a spritz or two of our favorite fragrances that work during these winter months and beyond. Plus these bottles make great gifts that will last after the last drop of eggnog.