Taylor Swift and her rumored boy-band beau, Harry Styles, took a stroll around Central Park and visited the zoo on Sunday. The two played with a friend’s baby and Swift rocked an adorable fox sweater (perfect for a trip to the zoo!). The “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer and hearthrob Styles, of British boy-band One Direction, toured the zoo with hairdresser Lou Teasdale’s 15-month-old baby Lux. Get Taylor’s mustard scarf, Topshop coat, two-toned brogues, and leather satchel below. Boy-band beau (or his hair) not included! Don’t worry about showing up to Taylor and Harry’s upcoming KIIS FM Jingle Ball concert wearing the same thing as Ms. Swift, Taylor never wears the same thing twice!
1. Portland Jumper, available at Aubin & Willis for $158
2. Tall Textured Parka Coat, available at Topshop for $196
3. Miz Mooz ‘Histeric’ Two-Tone Brogue Oxfords, available at Bluefly for $42
4. Tulle Clothing Knit Picky Scarf in Yellow, available at Modcloth for $30
5. Leather Satchel, available at Beara Beara for $218