We could say we aren’t jealous of Emma Watson, but that would be a lie. Not only is the gorgeous young actress the face of Burberry, but she also sat front row at their Spring 2010 show in London looking as beautiful as ever. She seems to have mastered the combination of fresh-faced and youthful with grown-up glam—a look that we absolutely love. Here’s how we’d (try to!) get her flawless, sultry look:
1. Eyeshadow in Oil Slick, $16 at UrbanDecay.com.
2. DiorShow Mascara, $24 at Amazon.com.
3. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Black, $1 at EyesLipsFace.com.
4. Stila Convertible Color Lipstick and Blush in Lillium, $25 at Sephora.com.
5. The Supernatural 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup SPF 15, $35 at Philosophy.com.