Does Jessica Alba ever have an off day? The gorgeous actress and founder of Honest Living has a lot on her plate, but she doesn’t seem to let that get in the way of her carefully curated ensembles. Even when running errands around town, Alba never forgoes fashion, showing off her signature look: an effortlessly chic, comfortable, and trendy style we’re eager to emulate.
The Hollywood star’s outfits are always thought-out and perfectly pulled together. She’s not afraid of to add a standout detail either—patterned pants to mix it up, a retro pair of sunglasses, or a bright shoe to keep things hip. To get glam daily style like Alba’s, choose basic, casual pieces and mix in a couple of items that provide an interesting twist. For example, skinny jeans and an overcoat get a unique makeover when paired with funky high-top sneakers—a style that’s proved to be one of the actress’ fashionable favorites. Add an awesome pair of Wayfarer inspired sunglasses with a modern update, and your look is officially Alba-approved.
1. Popper Front Boyfriend Coat, available at Topshop for $100
2. Fall Far Printed Scarf, available at Sass & Bide for $240
3. Sheer Insert Sleeve Tee, available at Topshop for $50
4. Puma Sky Wedge Reptile Sneaker, available at Puma for $90
5. Moto Washed Black Baxter Jeans, available at Topshop for $70
6. Runaways Sunglasses, available at Le Specs for $59.95
7. Black Envelope Clutch, available at Boticca.com for $205