They say that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, meaning we’re sure to have at least a few more days in the coming weeks that feel more like winter than spring. To beat the chill in style, check out a fashionista nailing the look: Lily Collins. She recently took a stroll through Paris during fashion week in the perfect ensemble for this month’s transitioning weather. Her leather trimmed wool biker coat may have been a favorite of last season, but edgy and ultra chic, it remains relevant even now. The rest of her pieces, from her black boots to her oversized sunglasses, are classics that transcend the constantly changing trends. We’ve rounded up similar styles at affordable prices for you to recreate her lust-worthy March outfit. Enjoy the look now and wear it again when summer’s over.
1. ASOS Wool Biker Coat With Leather Collar, available at ASOS for $186.51
2. ASOS Oversized 70′s Sunglasses With Misfit Lens, available at ASOS for $13.56
3. DKNY Cowl neck sweater, available at Farfetch.com for $181.50
4. Moto Dark Vintage Jamie Jeans, available at Topshop for $80
5. BDG Tall Leather Back-Zip Boot, available at Urban Outfitters for $99
6. Olivia + Joy Righteous Shoulder Bag, available at Macy’s for $58