How happy does little Flynn Bloom look about his mommy and me day on April 8th!? Miranda Kerr walked the 2 year old, who was all smiles in his bright green pants and fun hoodie, to his class at the kids gym ROMP in West Hollywood yesterday morning looking perfectly stylish as well. In a light pair of destroyed denim with a matching blue button-front, Kerr nailed the springtime monochrome look which she accessorized with bright yellow sunglasses and embellished burgundy loafers. Get her effortlessly cool California ensemble with our affordable finds below. Where would you rock this Victoria Secret model approved outfit?
1. Warehouse Ombre Western Blouse, available at Johnlewis.com for $46
2. A.J. Morgan ’Castro’ Sunglasses, available at Nordstrom for $24
3. Black studded barrel bag, available at Dorothy Perkins for $44
4. Jon Josef G-Skull Burgundy Velvet Loafer, available at Footnotesonline.com for $140
5. DL1961 Amanda Skinny Jeans Frenzy/Super Destroyed, available at Shopbop.com for $168