Rita Ora is making a name for herself as the famous face to follow, from her tantalizing tracks to her fearless fashion. Her dynamic signature style has become a special source of inspiration, comparable to those of reigning queens of pop and long-established fashion icons like Rihanna and Gwen Stefani—and it’s a look that’s easier to get than you may think.
Ora’s daily fashion consists of sportswear-inspired ensembles with an edgy, glamorous twist. Mixing urban style with luxury, the singer doesn’t shy away from quirky, untraditional pieces and pairings, but she is always sure to style them with high-end materials and feminine touches. Some of her necessities include athletic-inspired accessories, like embellished beanies and caps, and sporty but stylish basics, such as leather letterman jackets or unique tees. And of course, there’s Ora’s slew of sneakers. She isn’t afraid of pairing killer kicks with whatever she has on, often styling a bold body-con dress with her tennis shoes. On your own sneaker search, do like Ora and find a pair that make a statement and have street-style appeal. And if they provide a bit of lift, that doesn’t hurt either. Bonus points if they have ultra-edgy animal print.
1. Black Statement Gem Trucker Hat, available at River Island for $50
2. Wildfox Guide to the Universe T-Shirt, available at Farfetch.com for $149.74
3. Foil Quilted Joggers, available at Topshop for $70
4. Quay Kitti Cat Eye Sunglasses, available at ASOS.com for $44.50
5. PUMA SF77 Rose Gold Platform Sneakers, available at Puma for $63
6. Mirror Bloom Bodycon Dress, available at Topshop for $68
7. 3.1 Philip Lim Varsity Style Jacket, available at Farfetch.com for $1,515.12