Our favorite former Real World star turned successful actress, Jamie Chung, boasted an outfit that warranted our attention at last night’s MySpace Launch Party in Los Angeles. In celebration of the kickoff of the new mobile MySpace music player, Chung’s look was rockstar material, and incredibly easy to recreate too. Her funky wraparound skirt featured not only a fun print, but a notably on-trend asymmetrical hemline too. And we’ve already mentioned our love affair with grey and neon pairings this summer! We definitely approve of the ashy top with highlighter colored accessories. Best of all, Chung didn’t stop with the bright shades and retro prints. She continued to make bold, headturning choices right down to her shoes, which were strappy and stiletto-y, just the way all good heels should be. Her fresh and versatile look should be one that makes its way into your closet sooner rather than later this season. Get to it with our affordable copycat pieces below!
1. Velvet V-neck T-shirt, available at Matchesfashion.com for $69
2. Yellow Bumble Strand, available at Baublebar.com for $32
3. Kelsi Dagger Chelsea Convertible Crossbody, available at Lord & Taylor for $188
4. Nine West Shoes Kenie Gladiator Sandals, available at Macy’s for $119
5. Topshop Paint Stroke’ Pencil Skirt, available at Nordstrom for $80