It’s one thing to keep up with Kim Kardashian—it’s another to do so when she has a new baby in tow. Like new moms everywhere, the reality television star has to find balance between her life outside of the home and that as a 24/7 parent… all while catching a few zzz’s in between. At this intersection comes the chance to meld comfort with style, especially if the new mom in your life is linked to all things luxurious. This Mother’s Day, help moms with newborns cater to themselves and the cradle with precious pearls, stylish sunnies, and skin care treatments that will keep them looking, and feeling, their best.
- Every mother is entitled to a little luxury loungewear, particularly if it channels her favorite icon (Liz Taylor, anyone?). Kumi Kookoon Paris Long Robe, available at KumiKookoon.com for $272.
- Sit back, relax, and soak the day away with a skin-soothing, aromatic treat. Lush Bath Bombs, available at LushUSA.com for $3.95 and up.
- Bring your baby every where you go. Perfect for sharing those Vogue snaps, no?! Pinhole Press Brag Book, available at PinholePress.com for $59.99.
- These sneakers are perfect for keeping up with your growing baby in style. Giuseppe Zanotti Lizard-Embossed Sneakers, available at SaksFifthAvenue.com for $795.
- A classic, timeless piece of jewelry can dress up the busiest mom’s look. David Yurman Small Pearl Earrings, available at Bloomingdales.com for $350.
- New moms can get an instant skin pick-me-up with this Pitera-packed solution. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, available at Sephora.com for $100.
- Late nights and early mornings? Conceal those weary eyes with a pair of stunning shades. Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses, available at Barneys.com for $250.
- Snap back into pre-pregnancy shape and reclaim your healthy obsessions—especially if your husband just so happens to design for the brand. Adidas Trefoil Leggings, available at Adidas.com for $21.