News came this morning that Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival is officially sold out! Like Coachella, Bonnaroo is hot, hot, hot. And dusty. And incredibly fun. Can you tell we’re sad we’re not going this year? We’ll be missing Paul McCartney, Mumford & Sons, The National, Pretty Lights, Alt-J, and so many more… (sob). If you were lucky enough to grab tickets and are heading to Manchester, Tennessee this weekend, be sure to put some flowers in your hair read our quick and handy guide on what to wear. A bathing suit top (bra styles are the comfiest for all-day wear), high waisted shorts, and closed-toed shoes are musts. Grab a cute backpack and a terry cloth Spirithood and you’ll be set for This Tent, That Tent, Which Stage, and all the fun.
1. Rocky Aztec Blanket Hoodie, available at Topshop for $80
2. Convertible Bra Top in Geometric Floral and Brief Bottoms, available at Faherty Brand for $120 and $80
3. Peony Garland Headband, available at Nordstrom for $40
4. Surf Rat Hood in Orange, available at SpiritHoods for $69
5. Embossed Suede Backpack, available at Topshop for $150
6. Converse Classic All Star Shoes Hi-top in Off-White, available at Converse for $55
7. BDG Dree High-Rise Cheeky Short, available at Urban Outfitters for $54