When asked my stranded-on-a-deserted-island beauty product, my response is always ‘sunscreen’. It’s my beauty non-negotiable. While I am not an advocate of skimping on your daily skincare routine, as a new mom, I can appreciate that one does not always have the luxury of time. So if you’re going to do just one thing – make it sunscreen! A generous slather will really go the distance to protect skin from premature lines and wrinkles caused by the sun’s damaging UV rays.
Read on as I share my top five favorite sunscreens:
- Flawless Under Makeup - Mario Badescu Oil Free SPF 30
- Can Be Mixed with Foundation - Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50
- Whole Body Protection - Supergoop Everyday Face & Body Lotion SPF 30 Plus Pump
- Great On-The-Go - Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 | PA+++
- Purse-Friendly - Tocca Stella SPF 30+ Sunscreen Towelettes
Felicia is the editor in chief of ThisThatBeauty, a top-rated blog that revolves around Felicia’s passion points: beauty, fashion, lifestyle, fitness, food & wine…and most recently – baby. She’s also the Social Media Beauty Editor for luxury retailer, Bergdorf Goodman. As a highly sought after beauty authority, Felicia has appeared on The Today Show and has been featured in numerous publications including Lucky, Marie Claire, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, WWD, The New York Times, Ebony, Essence, Elle France and Bergdorf Goodman magazine.
Felicia is everywhere…her finger is on the pulse of beauty and she exuberantly shares her passion. If it’s happening in beauty, Felicia is on it…with red lips in tow!