Well here’s an interesting NYC collision– Kate Mara and Jägermeister! The House of Cards actress sipped custom cocktails with fellow party-goers at the Refinery Hotel in Manhattan while celebrating the launch of Jägermeister Spice. It was quite the affair, as this is the first ever US product extension in the brand’s more than 80-year history. The style icon and sister to Girl With the Dragon Tattoo star Rooney Mara enjoyed a live performance from DJ Questlove while decked out head-to-toe in Michael Kors. She styled her leather trousers and boatneck sweater with a mane of undone waves and natural looking makeup. Her beauty must have? Just regular old chapstick! Get her look for less with our picks below.
1. Keep It Rockin’ Vegan Leather Cropped Skinny, available at Free People for $128
2. N. Peal Cashmere Sweater, available at The Outnet for $140
3. House of Harlow 1960 Pyramid Stud Earrings, available at Piperlime.com for $30
4. Steve Madden ‘Clydee’ Leather Pumps, available at Lord & Taylor for $53.46
5. Lagon Rouge Croco Printed Suede Case, available at Carnetdemode.com for $56