Cruella de Vil may not have gotten the Dalmatian print ensemble of her dreams, but you sure can–and no puppies need to be harmed in the process! Kate Middleton, trendsetter extraordinaire and soon to be mother to a very special infant, jumpstarted a fashion frenzy after donning the spotty style to a ship naming ceremony earlier this month. The bold coat, by UK retailer Hobbs, immediately sold out after the appearance, but you can mimic the Duchess of Cambridge’s spot on style by picking up some Dalmatian print pieces of your own. Rather than brightening up the black and cream pattern with snazzy shades, pair it with neutrals for a chicer, more sophisticated look. We like the way dalmatian goes with chestnut, especially, after seeing the color scheme Loeffler Randall went with for his beautiful calf hair clutch. Accessorize with gold baubles, and rock this new trendy animal print all year long.
1. Preen Prim Dalmatian-spot jacquard dress, available at Matchesfashion.com for $1,158
2. Tat2 Designs Vintage Gold Brass And Dalmatian Jasper Beaded Stretch Bracelet, available at Maxandchloe.com for $125
3. Loeffler Randall Camel dot/Dalmatian Printed Haircalf Lock Clutch, available at Loefflerrandall.com for $395
4. Lucky Brand Viera Wedge Sandals, available at Dillard’s for $49.99
5. Black Niamh Dress, available at Hobbs.co.uk for $135.50
6. Alexander Wang Dimanche leather and calf hair box tote, available at Theoutnet.com for $606.96
7. Cruella Stud Wrap, available at Bauble Bar for $38