Bieber who? Selena Gomez looked Valentine’s Day ready despite her recent single-hood while on a sushi lunch date with pal, and fellow ex of Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins. Pairing heart shaped sunnies and a girly girl lace skirt with a slouchy top and studded accessories, Selena gave romance an edge. Looks like maybe Selena’s getting a little dark with her take on love. Heartbroken or not, her look totally works, and have the pieces to copy the entire outfit for under $175! Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
1. Heart Shaped Metallic Shades, available at Charlotte Russe for $5.99
2. MANGO Long Cross Necklace, available at Mango for $9.99
3. Steve Madden Tarney Bootie, available at Steve Madden for $104.98
4. Topshop Slouchy Sweatshirt, available at Nordstrom for $36
5. Xhiliration Juniors Full Lace Skirt, available at Target for $17.99