Beau Justin Timberlake’s “Suit and Tie” album seems to have inspired Jessica Biel‘s latest look: a menswear inspired ensemble complete with a tuxedo jacket and smart slacks. Biel donned the fashion forward outfit while in Las Vegas for the world premiere of Runner Runner, her husband’s latest film co-starring Ben Affleck and Gemma Arterton. The actress opted to skip her usual feminine and glamorous style for something more envelope pushing, and we’re sold on the style change. The tailored suit is a Dolce & Gabbana design, which Biel chose to pair with an ivory button down blouse, a briefcase inspired Mark Cross handheld bag, blue studs, and sophisticated ankle strap pumps. Is this a look you’d be willing to try for less, or will you be leaving the suits to the boys?
1. Black Scuba Tux Blazer, available at River Island for $90
2. Funktional ‘fundametal peek through’ Blouse, available at Farfetch.com for $93
3. House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Button Earrings, available at Nordstrom for $35
4. Slim Cigarette Pants, available at River Island for $60
5. MIA’s Multi-colored Bennet in Black Snake, available at Heels.com for $69.99
6. Johnny Loves Rosie Metal Tipped Edges Handheld Bag, available at ASOS.com for $104.63