We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Kristin Clark, Living In Color Print
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: Champagne all day every day (it’s served almost everywhere I go!), plus a little cold-pressed juice in the morning to get me motivated. BluePrint is always a favorite.
- Where You’ll Be Sweating: Well I’m lucky if I get a full meal throughout all the madness, so working out isn’t necessarily top of my to-do list. But, walking around the Big Apple in 5-inch heels totally counts in my book!
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: Spring Street Natural in SoHo: the veggie burger is to die for.
- Can’t-Miss Show: Hands down, Monique Lhuillier.
- Handbag Pick: I love a staple GiGi New York tote for meetings and a compact, colorful cross-body for shows.
- Item that’s in there, all the time, no matter what: External iPhone charger and an extra USB cord. What’s the point of going to NYFW if you can’t Tweet about or Instagram it all, right?!
- Shoes To Debut: I love whipping out new, funky pumps during the week that may not necessarily be appropriate in everyday life.
- Fashion Week Mantra: It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Pace yourself and get rest when you need it!