1. Heidi Klum, Joan Collins, Estelle, Valerie Harper, Kimora Lee, Raven-Symone, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Jordin Sparks gave it there all in beautiful red dresses; so did nine other famous and fabulous women.
2. We didn’t pay attention to the Super Bowl, but we do know who Reggie Bush is and this evening the New Orleans Saint sat right in front of us to catch his girlfriend Kim Kardashian strutting her stuff on the runway.
3. Felicity Huffman looked a bit scared as she walked down the runway until she saw her husband William H. Macy. He got up to kiss her. “That’s when I really started to have fun and get into it,” said Huffman.
4. A very pregnant Bethenny Frankel wasn’t afraid to let her Spanx show. The Skinny Girl walked seductively as the bottom of her compression shorts peeked out from under her Isabella Oliver dress.
5. Olympic swimmer Dana Torres didn’t even try to walk in her silver sky high Brian Atwood heels. The statuesque athlete simply carried them.
6. Robin Roberts is a survivor and she looks better than ever. The elegant Good Morning America host made J.Crew look like the chicest thing on the runway.
7. The gift bags provided enough fuel to get us through our evening events- Diet Coke, Pop Chips, and Cranberry Raisinets make for a balanced fashion week meal.
8. Not only did the show look good, but it actually makes a difference. The Heart Truth Red Dress show aims to promote awareness for women about heart disease and having these ladies of all ages, shapes, and sizes definitely makes an impact!