We’ve seen lots of delicious citrus colors on clothes and accessories this summer, but we’re thinking about applying the trend to our makeup as well. Oranges and yellows may seem like difficult colors to wear, but it’s all about where you put them and finding the right shade for you complexion. While we don’t suggest painting your cheeks bright orange or neon yellow, this can be a versatile color palette to try!
1. NARS Single Eyeshadow in Night Sun, $22 at NARSCosmetics.com.
2. E.L.F. Plumping Lip Glaze in Champagne, $1 at EyesLipsFace.com.
3. Benefit Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Almost Famous, $18 at Ulta.com.
4. Stila Mango Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, $24 at StilaCosmetics.com.
5. MAC Eye Shadow in Amber Lights, $14.59 at MACCosmetics.com.