A facial peel may sound intense, potentially irritating, and painfully expensive. But lucky for us, these gentle new chemical exfoliators allow you to brighten your complexions from the comfort of your bathroom for way less than a similar spa treatment. With a variety of formulas to choose from, each of these peels promises clearer, younger-looking skin.
1. Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel, $68 for 12 pc. at Philosophy.com
These individually packaged pre-saturated pads provide a one-step solution to a clearer complexion.
2. Dr. Jeffrey Dover Skin Effects Glycolic 5 Minute Facial Kit, $24.99 at CVS.com
In two simple steps, the gentle Dr. Jeffrey Dover’s Skin Effects system will leave your face feeling refreshed and looking vibrant.
3. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, $50 at Buy.Dermalogica.com
This unique powder can be used daily after cleansing to microfoliate dulling debris with a little water, leaving your skin smoother and brighter.
4. Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel, $49.50 at Murad.com
Apply the mask after cleansing and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with a warm cloth to deep clean and brighten.
5. Artistry Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel, $99.50 at Amway.com
Layer on a hefty amount twice a week after cleansing, and let it sit for about 6-8 minutes. Massage your face with wet fingertips to slough away dead skin cells.
6. Bliss That’s Incredi-‘Peel’!, $49.00 at BlissWorld.com
Target fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and imperfections overnight with bliss’ new single-step, no-rinse, spa-strength resurfacing pads.
7. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask, $55 at RENSkincare.com
Apply the potent bioactive peel mask once a week to your face and neck for 10 minutes; wipe off the mask and rinse with warm water to reveal a more radiant complexion.
8. H2O+ Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel, $34 at ULTA.com
Massage this new product into your face each night and wake up with smoother, more even, skin.
9. RoC Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System, $26.99 at Drugstore.com
This moisturizer and Resurfacing Serum duo fights age and wrinkles by stimulating the skin’s natural process as opposed to stripping away layers of skin.
10. L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System, $34.99 at LOreaParisUSA.com
Boost your skin’s natural powers of regeneration with this 3-step anti-aging system, including Day/Night Cream, Day Lotion SPF 30, and Eye Cream.
11. Omorovicza Copper Peel, $150 at Sephora.com
This foaming, two-phase peel uses a blue copper paste and a lactic acid activator – to be applied one on top of the other, then massaged and rinsed – to smooth the complexion and produce collagen.