1. Looking for a healthy and cute alternative to cake pops? The Kitchn got creative with cookie cutters, melons, and cake pop sticks to assemble this edible floral arrangement.
2. This gorgeous stacked tower of pastel pastries by Carnets Parisiens is perfect for a baby shower or a morning brunch with friends!
3. Pretty in pink and perfect for mother’s day! Martha Stewart has done it again with her Raspberry Mousse Pie!
4. Sweetapolita’s latest Vanilla Blackberry Mascarpone Cake for Two is decked out with a perfect color palette. It’s no wonder this dessert has become such a sensation on Pinterest!
5. Raspberri Cupcakes’ Pink & White Layered Sprinkle Cake makes me think of the amazing spring birthday parties that are soon to be upon us.
Melissa Johnson is the Founder and Creative Director of Best Friends For Frosting. A self-taught baker, she used the experience she gained from working at three different bakeries to launch Best Friends For Frosting, making her the entertaining expert and dessert stylist she is today. Her expertise has been exhibited on QVC, In The Kitchen With David, America’s Test Kitchen, Easy Food Magazine, Foodspotting, Amy Atlas, Craftzine, The Tomkat Studio and The Party Dress Magazine.