If you’ve only left room in your wardrobe for one new autumn ensemble, this better be it. Pippa Middleton was spotted in the ultimate fall look at Heathrow Airport October 6th, returning from Scotland after a weekend of pheasant shooting (yes, as in bird hunting) with boyfriend Nico Jackson. Not only was her color pairing and layering expertise spot on, she also wisely chose to complete her look with something more unique than your run-of-the-mill cold-weather coat. Her luxurious wool cape by Max Studio is ultra versatile, cozy and chic, and in our favorite fall neutral–camel. Can’t you see fashionable older sister Kate Middleton in it too? The duchess would look lovely in the shade as well. We prefer it styled like Pippa–over a classic cable knit sweater, a gorgeous pair of oxblood skinnies, and for just a bit of added edge to the sophisticated ensemble, snake patterned flats. Get Pippa’s look, including her famous cape, with our glam picks below.
1. Doubleweave Wool Cape, available at MaxStudio.com for $518
2. Knitted Angora Cable Jumper, available at Topshop for $92
3. Skinny Ankle Sateen Pants, available at Madewell for $128
4. 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent Sage Snake-effect Leather Ballet Flats, available at Theoutnet.com for $112.50
5. Everyday Shopper, available at Zara for $35.90