We usually don’t mind the idea of matching nail polish on our fingers and toes, but sometimes we just feel like a change. We think it’s high time we start experimenting with mixing (and matching) things up, whether we’re putting together two bold colors, shades of the same color, or brights with pastels. If you’re feeling extra bold, you can even try using both colors on each nail—think fun patterns or an updated French manicure!
1. Sephora by O.P.I. in Lost Without My GPS, $9 at Sephora.com.
2. NARS Nail Polish in Dovima, $16 at NarsCosmetics.com.
3. POP Beauty Nail Glam in Ocean, $14 at Beauty.com.
4. POP Beauty Nail Glam in Turquoise, $14 at Beauty.com.
5. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Pink Ribbon, $14 at Beauty.com.
6. Essie Nail Polish in Bahama Mama, $8 at EssieShop.com.