She may not have made it to motherhood just yet, but Mila Kunis is on her way to becoming one of the trendiest celebrity moms around. This Mother’s Day, it’s only right to treat moms-to-be with some goodies to get them excited for their bundle of joy-to-come. This Mila-inspired Mother’s Day gift guide incorporates maternity necessities with on-trend accessories that’ll keep her feeling comfortable and fabulous for the next few months. Whether it’s sparkly or sweet, your mommy-to-be is sure to appreciate these thoughtful treats.
1. Warm her up in style with this versatile neutral-toned leopard DVF Spring Kenley Printed Scarf, available at DVF.com for $195
2. Spray this stuff anywhere-in the bathroom, on your linens, throughout the halls or on your person-for a little refresh. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Travel Spray, available at BergdorfGoodman.com for $130.
3. A little gold accent is sure to remind her how special is, and this ring is the perfect one. Alexis Bittar Crystal Three Level Ring, available at ScoopNYC.com $125.
4. All moms-to-be need practice with items that are certified “hands-free,” so it’s a good thing backpacks are trendy lately. Barbara Bui Python Flap Backpack, available at IntermixOnline.com for $1,500.
5. Pregnancy cravings are no myth, and these baby-themed cake-in-a-jar treats will curb her sugar fix. Duff’s Cakemix, available at DuffsCakeMix.com for $14-20
6. Nautical stripes are a summertime must, and this maternity shirt will accommodate for a growing baby bump. HATCH The Bateau Top, available at Shopbop.com for $158
7. Every lady likes to be pampered with a light coat of pastel polish around Mother’s Day. Deborah Lippmann “Happily Ever After” Trio, available at Sephora.com for $29