We might have to blame this one on Minnie Mouse.
Hardly ever without her signature bow – even on the cover of Love – the animated icon has not only had models Georgia May Jagger and Cara Delevingne donning the accessory for the glossy’s alternative covers, but for campaigns as well!
Daria Werbowy tied up her topknot with a bit of white ribbon for Céline’s Fall 2013 campaign, polishing the summer heatwave stand-by style that’s perfect for any occasion. Thus, we can’t walk around the college student standard style as is anymore, so we’ve found a few options to add an adorable spin to the ‘do to last through the rest of the season:
- Coral Bow Hair Clip, available at DorothyPerkins.com for $5
- Miss Bendel Bow Enamel Barrette, available at HenriBendel.com for $14
- Tarina Tarantino Grosgrain Ribbon Bow Anywhere Clip in Red, available at TarinaTarantino.com for $45
- Whichgoose Point d’Esprit Bow Clip, available at Nordstrom.com for $35
- 6 On Chiffon Floral Bows, available at WetSeal.com for $5.50
- ASOS Bow Hair Brooch, available at ASOS.com for $9.50
- Bow Hair Clip in Buttercup, available at AmericanApparel.com for $14