The black and white trend took a wild turn this week when Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was spotted shopping in a pair of snow leopard patterned 7 For All Mankind skinnies. Sticking to the hottest palette of the season, the model styled her printed pants and black tee combo with neutral accessories–cute scalloped flats, a structured tote, stylish cat eye sunnies, and a gold collar necklace. While the classic color pairing is extremely versatile, we’re used to seeing it styled with stripes, color blocking sequences, or geometric patterning. Huntington-Whiteley’s animal print proved to be an unexpected change-up, and another inspiring way to rock the trend! Get her subtle but stylish look, including the exact same jeans, below.
1. Heattech Scoop Neck T-Shirt, available at UNIQLO for $12.90
2. Quay ‘Kitti Cat’ Eye Sunglasses, available at ASOS.com for $44.50
3. Alexis Bittar Hinged Infinity Collar Necklace, available at Shopbop.com for $195
4. Rectangular Shopper, available at Zara for $79.90
5. MIA Abie Suede Flats, available at Lord and Taylor for $59.99
6. 7 for All Mankind The Skinny In Snow Leopard, available at 7 For All Mankind for $198