Rosie Huntington-Whiteley‘s latest look has us eager to jump(suit) into fall, but we’ll take the leap minus those superb sky high heels. The stylish model let fashion take the lead on an outing in London, pairing a trendy black silk Gerard Darel one-piece with some killer ankle strap stilettos. A light periwinkle Giorgio Armani handbag, gold steel watch, and tortoiseshell sunglasses added just the right amount of color to her chic ensemble. Huntington-Whiteley’s look is an easy one to recreate and works as the perfect transitional outfit from summer into autumn–it’s beginning to look like pants weather, after all. While we can’t give you Rosie’s height or her babe of a boyfriend, Jason Statham, we did round up some fabulous and affordable finds that mirror her pricey pieces. Where would you wear the look?
1. Black Casual Boiler Suit, available at Riverisland.com for $90
2. 3.1 Philip Lim Square Acetate Sunglasses, available at Boutique1.com for $99
3. Nardelli Shoulder Bag, available at Yoox.com for $85
4. Kenneth Cole New York Yellow Gold Watch with Link Strap, available at Kennethcole.com for $125
5. Steve Madden Marlenee Sandal, available at Jildorshoes.com for $99